Meet the Doctors | Meet the Staff | What Sets Us Apart? | Our Blog
Philosophy of the Doctors of Menomonie Street Dental
- Our overall goal is lifelong dental health and tooth preservation. We help our patients keep their teeth comfortable, functional, healthy, and aesthetically pleasing for their lifetime.
- Each patient is someone special at Menomonie Street Dental. We believe in personalized health service and pride ourselves in listening to the individual needs and desires of each patient.
- We make every effort to establish a long-term relationship with our patients.
- Our patients are not just passive recipients of dental treatment; they are full partners in the restoration and maintenance of their dental health.
Enjoyable and Relaxing Atmosphere for Children
- A special children's waiting room, open and adjacent to the main waiting room is warmly decorated and welcoming with toys and books available for them.
- Our dentists and staff make a special effort to make children comfortable when visiting. We are aware of how important it is to make your little ones relax so that they look forward to future visits.
- Children are able to choose a prize from the toy box as a reward for taking good care of their teeth.
- Just before leaving our office, children receive a toothbrush and a prize.
- Bring your camera or phone and take a picture of your child with our mascot, Flossy!
Convenience and Accessibility
- Our parking lot is immediately adjacent to our building and exclusively for our patients with easy access to our dental office.
- A convenient wheelchair ramp is located at the front entrance with handicap parking stalls nearby.
A Comfortable and Welcoming Atmosphere
- Our office is relaxed and comfortable, surrounded by two acres of woods, gardens, birds, and squirrels.
- In the waiting room you will find complimentary beverages, wifi and a variety of current magazines for your reading pleasure.
- Our staff and doctors pride themselves in providing a friendly and caring atmosphere.
- Informative dental brochures are available on a variety of dental topics.
- Our staff is willing to provide assistance with insurance forms.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover are accepted credit cards, as well as CareCredit and Wells Fargo Health Advantage.
- Arrangements for financing your dental work are available. If approved, you can take up to 12 months to pay bills, interest free.