Why choose Menomonie Street Dental?
Because the most important smile to us ... is YOURS!
What does that mean to you, and why is it important? It means we believe in restoring and maintaining healthy, happy, strong smiles ... but we’re not happy with the result until YOU are. We want you to leave our office smiling. Every time.
Like most dentists, our overall goal is lifelong dental health. But there are a few key things that set us apart:
Philosophy of our Doctors
- We believe in tooth preservation, and will do everything possible to help you keep your own teeth.
- We want them to be functional, healthy, and beautiful for a lifetime.
- We want you to be comfortable … in our clinic and in our chair. We pride ourselves on listening and discussing your treatment plan.
- We consider you to be a partner in restoring and maintaining your dental health.
- We make every effort to establish a lifelong relationship with you and your family.
- We want to get to know your family, and make sure they feel welcome and comfortable.
- A special Children’s Waiting Room, with books and toys and forest friends, is right next to the main waiting room.
- Children are allowed to choose their own prize from the toy box as a reward.
- Before leaving our office, children receive a toothbrush and gentle instruction on how to use it properly.
- We understand it’s important for children to look forward to their next visit!
Convenience and Accessibility
- Menomonie Street Dental is open weekdays, including Fridays, to make scheduling easier for you.
- Emergency services are available 24/7 to our patients and non-patients alike.
- Our parking lot is immediately adjacent to the building, with an easy-access wheelchair ramp at the front door.
A Relaxing, Comfortable Atmosphere
- Our clinic campus is surrounded by two acres of woods, gardens, birds, squirrels, and the occasional deer.
- Our waiting room features free WiFi, complimentary beverages, and current magazines.
- Our staff provides assistance with insurance forms.
- Educational videos and informational brochures are available on a variety of dental topics.
- Our staff and doctors take pride in providing a caring and friendly atmosphere.
Easy Payment Option
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.
- CareCredit and Wells Fargo Health Advantage are also accepted.
- Arrangements for financing your dental care are available. If approved, you can obtain up to 12 months of interest-free financing.